Thursday, October 4, 2012

61st Birthday

I can not believe that it has been this long since I last posted on here. Time flies as I get older.  Yes, today is my 61st birthday. It is so hard to believe that I am this age.  I don't feel it. 

My dear sweet husband is taking me on a 5 day cruise for our birthdays. His is next month, toward the end of the month. So when we go it should be right in the middle of mine and his birthdays.  But for Valentine's day next year, we are going on a 10 day cruise.  I can't wait to see what I get for our 25th anniversary in a little over 2 years!  He always gives great gifts!  I'm not an expensive jewelry girl, so I get cruises and cars for my birthdays.  Not every year though!  LOL  We aren't rich or anything like that. We have to save up for everything.

I hope you all have a wonderful day.  I am planning on having one.  God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment